Thursday, December 13, 2012

The rabbitry - part 1

This was my rabbitry a few months ago, right after we moved down here. I had this whole post saved as a draft and had forgot about it, I'll be doing my new rabbitry soon!

Here is my "old yet new" rabbitry! {It is the same place that I used the first time we lived down here.}

Before picture:

The whole barn was quite a mess, but it's all cleaned up now!

A 2 hole cage was left and I found a few nice big crocks too, you can see one in the cage. We used baling twine to hang up the cages (it's sitting on top of the cage) and nails for the back of most of the cages.

My totally terrific Dad hung them all up for me while I was taking out the trays and bringing the cages to him!



After picture:

All done for the night! The next day I added more straw to the floor, put my feed into the upside down metal thing, added a stand up oscilating fan, killed a lot of wasps and bees, and Dad straightened a few of the cages.

No comments: