Sunday, December 9, 2012

Babies again!!!

Okay, sorry for not updating my website to let everyone know that I bred my bunnies a little over a month ago! :) I was meaning to, but like I said before, things have been very busy here! So, I have babies now!!! Yay! Been awhile since I've had any!

Okay, first was Daisy but sadly her 2 didn't make it because she had them early and they were both DOA. :(

Then, Mindy had 3, 2 are alive and doing great! She had them December 2nd. They are kind of surrounded by LOTS of fur, so it's kind of hard to see them! :) Looks like a broken orange and orange/black tri.




The father is Copper! I bred her and then sold him November 24th on a trip up to Nebraska, so I'm really glad that she took and I have a litter from them.

Fiona had a litter of 6, there are 5 now, doing really good except for one is a runt and it is quite little, but seems to be doing okay so far. And I bet you can't guess what the main color the babies are??? Black! :) It looks like there is also one or two sables like her. She had them December 3rd, and of course the father is Benji!



And this little girlie is due in a week! (Alaina!)




No comments: