Thursday, October 25, 2012

Munchin' on hay...

...and cute as can be! Well, actually maybe not all of them, because a few are molting at the moment! :)
Just some random pictures I took a few mornings ago after giving them their hay! And just to let everyone know, I'm so glad to have highspeed again so that I can share lots of pictures with ya'll! Stay tuned for more ... and next time they'll be done molting and will really be as cute as can be! :)



Mindy, as I'm sure you have guessed, did not end up being pregnant. :( We'll have to try again soon.


Copper



Julia


Amanda, she's really molting now too, but you can't really tell, she's still such a pretty girl.



Benji, he's molting at the moment, but isn't he one handsome little guy? He's just the sweetest too!


Daisy



Tom, he just loves his oatmeal bins!




Fiona, she's molting right now, when she's done she'll be real pretty again! I really like how little she is!



Alaina, she's growing fast!




And Blueberry, adorable as always and more interested in getting pet than eating as always. :) I love this little guy! :)

No comments: