Thursday, March 22, 2012

Amanda and Daisy's little ones

All 14 babies are doing great!!! Here are just a couple pictures of them!

Amanda's beautiful babies are already 3 weeks old! I took their pictures yesterday, what cuties! I can't wait to get all of their pictures up on the website!


Broken black doe, black doe, black buck, broken black buck.


A couple of the brokens have more of a blanket pattern, which I really like. There are 3 broken black does, and one broken black buck. The broken black buck is just b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l! There are 2 black bucks and 1 black doe. I just love the black doe, she is so nice!

All of Daisy's babies, snuggled together and cozy in their nest! :)



They are about 2 1/2 weeks old. They are getting very cute as well! :) There is one really nice looking tri in her litter, I think I'll be keeping him/her. And there is an adorable little blue tort, and the rest are either broken creams or tris.

I'm going to wait and take their pictures too, and then will go to the library and put them all (Amanda and Daisy's babies 3 week old pictures) on the website at the same time. Sorry to those waiting to see their pictures! Just a few more days, Lord willing! I can't wait until we get high speed again!

Fiona is pregnant this time, no doubt about it! :) I'm not exactly sure about Alicia, which is strange because it is usually really easy to tell with her. I'll know in a few days anyway!

I will be taking all of the bunnies new pictures tomorrow, Lord willing!

Ashley

No comments: