Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Guess What???

Not about rabbits, but still special news ~ my Mom is going to have another BOY!!! :) She is due Jan. 9, 2012, and we are very excited! :)

Okay, now to the bunnies! Alicia is due tomorrow, she has her nest made and is a big girl. She is such a cutie!

I bred Moose and Daisy the 17th. Daisy to Tom, and Moose to Blueberry. Then, if Moose decides not to take care of her babies again (but I'm really hoping she'll be a good mama this second time around) I can slip the babies in with Daisy's and she can foster them. Daisy is the best Holland lop mommy around!

There are still the 2 black bucks, and the 2 broken black bucks (I might keep one of them) left from Amanda's litter. They are all so cute! The little ones are enjoying them!

Well, that's about it for now! Have a great day everyone!!! :)

Ashley
Silver Gate Rabbitry

No comments: