Friday, August 12, 2011

Fremont 4H Fair and Amanda's Babies!

Okay, first of all life has been really busy here which is why I haven't posted for awhile. With these little brothers and animals of mine, plus school, I stay pretty busy. Plus, since I got my drivers license a little while ago Mom has me run errands alot, which I don't mind at all! :)

Fremont 4H fair results, which was July 9th:

Buttercup placed 2/3, 2nd place blue

Mindy placed 2/2 again, 2nd place purple

Benji placed 1/1(He was the only one! But the judge said alot of nice comments about him), 1st place purple

Fiona placed 2/3, 2nd place blue


I got pictures of Amanda's adorable little munchkins up on the website yesterday. Click here to see them!

As of right now, the 2 does are sold, and the brkn. black buck 2 will be picked up tomorrow, Lord willing. So 2 black bucks, and 2 broken black bucks left!

I will be posting more SOON! :)

Ashley
Silver Gate Rabbitry