Saturday, April 2, 2011

Pictures on Website...

I was able to go to the library today and put a few pictures on my website!

The Mini lops are 3 weeks old now, and are cute little things! Sadly, the little black one passed away on March 31st. :( It was my favorite out of the litter.

So what's left are: 2 broken blacks, and 2 charlie blacks. 3 bucks and 1 doe. One of the brokens is a runt, I took a couple pictures of him next to another one and he's pretty small compared to the rest. He's soooo cute, and has his little ears fully lopped already. Well, actually, they all pretty much do! They are doing everything early: eyes open at 9 days, out of nest box at like a week old, and ears lopped.

Anyway, there are 2 pictures each of them on my website, just click the link below!
http://www.freewebs.com/silvergaterabbitry/inthenestbox.htm

The hollands are doing great as well! Have I said that they are SO cute yet? The cream/blue tri doe and the cream/blue tri buck are on hold, and I'm pretty sure the black tort doe is too. And I am almost positive that I am keeping the torted black tri doe. So, that leaves the orange/black harlequin buck and a cream/blue tri buck!

Also, I got a couple pictures of Buttercup on the website finally! So, now I just have Daisy, Alicia, and Benji's pictures to do!

Ashley
Silver Gate Rabbitry