Sunday, April 24, 2011

Lots of Babies!

It's so much fun having lots of baby bunnies! Seventeen all together right now! This is the most babies I've ever had at one time. :)

Alicia had seven kits yesterday (22nd). They all seem to be doing pretty good, Alicia checks on them constantly, she is so cute!

Daisy's babies will be leaving soon. And all of Amanda's will be leaving around May 6th. I'm pretty excited with how things are going so far. All of Amanda's babies on hold for people before they are 6 weeks old, and Daisy's babies are all on hold now as well!

I got a new Holland lop doe on April 9th. Her name is Hannah's Moose, and she is a chestnut agouti. She's a pretty cute lil' girl. I got her from Hannah's Hollands, thank you very much Hannah and Laurie! I will be posting some pictures of her soon.

I bred her to Tom, and will soon be breeding Daisy to Blueberry.

It's a beautiful day today! So, I'm going to go outside now!

Ashley

No comments: