Thursday, November 4, 2010

Butterfly is Sold, News, and a Cookie Recipe

First, Butterfly went to a great pet home this last Tuesday. She was sold to Carl, who says she will be a very spoiled little bunny... I will miss her, but am glad that she will be a spoiled house pet the rest of her life!

I have been doing some things in my rabbitry lately. Including: making a "shelf" to keep my nest boxes, extra self feeders and crocks, and my basket of grooming supplies on. Arranging rocks (as there are plenty of those down here) around my feed barrel, and at the entrance. I also took pictures of my rabbitry and will be putting them on the About Rabbitry page on my website soon.

Amanda is almost 6 months old now, so I will be moving her on up to the does page here shortly. She is turning out to be a pretty nice little girl. Can't wait for her to fill out just a little more...

Benji and Alicia are doing great. Alicia is my little SWEETHEART! She is such a cuddly, cute little girl!

The rest of the buns are doing great as well. It is nice to have some empty cages again, with the Mini lops and Butterfly gone. Now I only have 1 for sale bunny, Tom, and am on the search for another Holland lop doe.

I made this super easy treat for the bunnies and they loved them! Here it is~

Simple Cookie Recipe:

1 mashed banana
1/2 of a large carrot, shredded
2-3 Tbs oats
-I threw in about a tablespoon of flax seeds as well-
Bake for about 15-20 minutes at 375 degrees 




Ashley

  

1 comment:

Megan said...

Oh my, those bunnies are so cute! I would love if you posted more pictures of those sweet little bunnies of yours. :-)

I am new to your blog and following you. I would love if you stopped by my blog and followed me.

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com