Tuesday, October 19, 2010

SOLD!!!

The 3 Mini lop bunnies are finally SOLD!!!

The broken black buck, and broken chestnut agouti doe went to a nice pet home Sunday, and the broken chocolate chestnut buck went to a nice pet home on Monday (yesterday)

The rest of the buns are doing great! I NEED to tattoo Amanda, I've been needing to do that for awhile but have been busy with other stuff! And I do not like tattooing, but I need to get it done!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, now I just have my 2 Hollands to sell:

Bloink's Butterfly has not been successful as a mommy, so would be a great indoor pet bunny! She is a cute and sweet little girl!
$25.00
Hopper's Tom is a great show quality little guy! He is a sweetie as well.
$30.00

Well, better go!

Ashley
Silver Gate Rabbitry

No comments: