Wednesday, April 17, 2013

'Bout time for pictures!

I went to Michigan for a week a week ago to visit a friend and had a blast, and then my friend came back with me and stayed a few days ... thus the lack of pictures! I just took them today ... and they turned out SO good! Beautiful pink bush + wooden step + basket of flowers + adorable baby bunnies = CUTE pictures!!! :)



All of Amanda's~


Amanda's bucks~


Amanda's does~


All of Mindy's~



Mindy's bucks~



I LOVE this lil' guy!~





Mindy's doe~


All of Daisy's~


Daisy's bucks~


Daisy's doe~


And 15 more babies were added Sunday! Alaina had a litter of 7, and Julia a litter of 8! 

Alaina's babies look to be mostly chocolates! So excited!


Cute new mama~


And Julia's are all solid blacks!


And our new thing is ducks! We got 6 ducklings on Sunday~


We have more kittens as well, but don't have any pictures yet ... 5 kittens: 3 black and orange, 1 black, and 1 calico. :)


No comments: