Monday, November 7, 2011

Website working again and a few bunnies sold!

The website is working again!!! I didn't ever get to look at webs and see what was wrong, I went there just now and clicked on several pages and ... I was able to see them all! :) Yay! I hope it won't happen again!

So, the website really needs to be updated! :) Will be doing that soon!

A few more Holland lop babies were sold:

The broken cream buck was sold to Paula, the torted black tri doe (2), I traded for a really nice 3 compartment carrier (good for my Mini lops). Thanks Deseray! The orange doe was sold to Emily, and the orange/black tri buck sold to Janessa, I hope you all are enjoying your bunnies! :)

So, the torted black tri doe (1) is the only one left still available from Daisy's litter!

And then 8 of Alicia's adorable little babies are still available! :) I just took pictures of them all yesterday, I will be going to the library and getting them up on the website soon! They are about 10 weeks old now, and alot of them are looking very nice! :)

Picture posts coming soon will be: Mindy's adorable little babies, the Hollands that I'm selling, molting: before's and after's, Alicia's babies, Misty, and random pictures! So come back soon!


Ashley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for Avonte. She is soo adorible. We love her so much. Grace has decided that Avonte is her new 4-H bunny. Lol!