Monday, October 24, 2011

Super Quick Update!

Okay, The website is getting worse, yesterday it wouldn't even let me go to the home page. :( I will be going to the library soon and will try to figure out what's wrong.

Meanwhile, I will have to do updates on here more, as far as which bunnies are being held, sold, and still available, litters and such!

So ...

Daisy's babies:
The torted black tri doe (2) is on hold for my friend Deseray of Lovey Bunnies Rabbitry.
I have decided not to keep the orange/black tri buck, but have decided to keep the black tort buck, he is looking SO nice (like his daddy) and he should be a great replacement buck for Tom.
A lady will be coming on Nov. 3rd to pick out another baby!
So, there are 4 more still available!

Alicia's babies:
I'm pretty sure that I've decided to keep none from this litter, although that little broken chinchilla doe keeps me wondering! :)
The little "broken gold tipped steel black buck" is actually a broken chestnut agouti doe! Oops! She's still on the smaller side, as she's the runt, but she's doing good and she's so cuddly!
All of them are still available! :)

Amanda's babies:
I still have all 4, I've dropped their prices to $15.00 each with pedigrees, $10.00 without pedigrees. I think that 2 will be leaving soon.

NEW LITTER! ~~~

Mindy's babies:
Mindy had a litter of 4 kits yesterday (the 23rd)! She is doing everything PERFECT so far, the little cutie! :) The sire is Blueberry. It looks like there is 1 blue tort, 2 tri coloreds, and either another solid or tri colored, not sure yet!

I have some more for sale bunnies, I'm thinning out the Hollands a bit. I will be posting them soon.

I am cleaning, cleaning, cleaning the rabbitry! I'm trying to clean up all the cages, and everything in them, and the rabbitry from top to bottom! I'm gonna go do more right now! :)

Okay, I think that's about it!

Ashley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When can I get the little tri holland doe from you?